The 2018 Digital Literature Festival features Twine Story Games created by 60 students from Indiana Area and Franklin Regional middle and high schools. Weeks ago, many of these student writers had no idea about hypertext, interactive fiction or story games. Now they have created their first creative works. Please enjoy browsing these amusing, frightening, funny, and mysterious twines.
Festival – April 25, 2018
- HSS 114 Twine Storygame Arcade: Interactive texts created by the students of Indiana Area and Franklin Regional schools
- HSS 102 Something Wicked, a 2D side-scrolling combat video game adaptation of Macbeth
- HSS 102 Video games developed by Dr. Ramy Shaaban’s Communications Media students.
- HSS 102 Queer game station, sponsored by IUP Pride Alliance
- HSS 123 Play the Knave, a motion-sensing Shakespeare karaoke game
- HSS foyer Arcade Allies: a collaborative interactive digital text invention
- HSS foyer Gallery of Born Digital Literature
11:30am – HSS 215 Bring-your-lunch presentation
- Dr. Gina Bloom of UC-Davis will present “Videogame Shakespeare: Playing with Performance in a STEM-to-STEAM Future”