- Distinguished University Professor
- Chair for Department of English
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Graduate Studies Composition & Applied Linguistics
Let Freedom Ring!
- More than 159 million Americans voted in the 2020 election and every vote counted
- It was a fair election and there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud
- Democracy remains alive and well in the United States of America, and we must all work actively to protect it
- Let this fabulous painting by Alex Ross of Captain America picking up a fallen American flag be a reminder that when people try to tear our democracy down, we will always lift it back up!
- Now let’s all join together to put 2020 behind us and work to make America the shining beacon of freedom, equality, and opportunity that it was created to be
- Location: Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) Building, 506L
- Phone: 724-347-2261
- Fax: 724-357-2265
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
My Postal Address
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Department of English
Humanities and Social Sciences Building, Room 506L
981 Grant St.
Indiana, PA 15705
My Newest Edited Collection!
The Comic Studies Multiverse: Graphic Transformations in Education and Culture
Edited by Alex S. Romagnoli and Gian S. Pagnucci
Works and Days (No’s. 63-64; Vol 32; 2014-2015)
My Newest Book!
Enter the Superheroes: American Values, Culture, and the Canon of Superhero Literature
Written by Alex S. Romagnoli and Gian S. Pagnucci
Publication Information–Lanham, NJ: Scarecrow Press, Inc. (A subsidiary of The Rowman and Littlefield Publishing Group, Inc.), 2013
Hardback ISBN: 978-0-8108-9171-5
eBook ISBN: 978-0-8108-9172-2
- A poem about starting college life by Gian S. Pagnucci
- Distributed to all first year students of IUP’s Class of 2012
My Other Books
Living the Narrative Life: Stories as a Tool for Meaning Making
Written by Gian S. Pagnucci
Publication Information–Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann Boynton/Cook, 2004
Sample Chapter–Part 5: Dear Class, Notes, and Telling Work Legends (PDF downloadable file, 429 KB)
Don’t Count Your Chickens! Stories for Kids To Tell!
Publication Information–Barnes, WI: Bur Oak Press, Inc., 2000
Written by Gian S. Pagnucci with Artwork by Susan M. Pagnucci (Gian’s mother)
My Doctoral Degree Information