- Mondays: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Thursdays: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Teaching, Chairing, & Scholarly Research Schedules
- English 833: Composition Theory
- Section 001
- 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 Mondays
- 307 Humanities and Social Sciences Building
- English Chair Work
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (and most of the rest of the time too!)
- Scholarly Research
- Fridays: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) Building, 506L
- Phone: 724-357-2261 (Department of English Main Office)
- Fax: 724-357-2265
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel Schedule Information
This semester my professional responsibilities require me to travel away from campus for this event:
- Attending New York Comic and Literature Convention
- October 8-11, 2020
- New York, NY
If you are interested in inviting Dr. Pagnucci to give a presentation to your group or organization, click the link below:
Additional Schedule Information
Alternate Meeting Times
I take my teaching responsibilities very seriously and want to be available to help students as much as possible. For this reason, I structure my office hours to coincide with my teaching schedule so that students can easily reach me before and after class. If these hours are not convenient, however, I am also happy to meet with students by appointment at other times. I also regularly meet with my doctoral advisees and other graduate students to provide individual assistance. In other words, if you need help, please set up a meeting with me, and I will be glad to work with you.
As English Department Chair I am often required to attend meetings that can cause last-minute changes to my schedule. If this happens, I apologize in advance and will be happy to reschedule any missed meetings. The English Department secretary will also be glad to help you schedule an appointment.
To see my semester schedules from previous semesters, click here: