To help ensure safety during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, for Spring 2021 I will be holding my office hours via zoom.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – Noon
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – Noon
- Thursdayday: 10:00 a.m. – Noon
- Other Times: By Appointment
Teaching, Chairing, & Scholarly Research Schedules
- English 881/781: Special Topic – Narrative Inquiry
- Section 001
- 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 Mondays
- 307 Leonard Hall
- English Chair Work
- All the time
- Scholarly Research
- Fridays: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
To access my Zoom meeting room, please use the link below or enter my zoom ID number:
- Zoom Personal Meeting Link: https://iupvideo.zoom.us/my/pagnucci
- Zoom Personal Meeting ID: 724 357 1701
Travel Schedule Information
This semester my professional responsibilities require me to travel away from campus for these meetings:
- Attending New York Comic and Literature Convention
- Oct. 6-10, 2021
- New York, NY
- Presenting at 2021 NEPCA Conference
- Oct. 20-21, 2021
- Presenting at 2021 PAMLA Conference
- Nov. 10-15, 2021
- Attending 2021 NESPA Conference
- Nov. 10-13, 2021
- Pittsburgh, PA
Appointments and Meeting Conflicts
If my regular office hours do not work for you, please send me an email, and I will be happy to set up an appointment for you at at an alternative time. Also, because I serve as Chair of IUP’s English Department, I occasionally have to attend a meeting that conflicts with my office hours. When that happens, I will post an announcement above.
- Location: Jane E. Leonard Hall, 506L
- Phone: 724-357-2261 (Department of English Main Office)
- Fax: 724-357-2265
- Email: email@example.com
If you are interested in inviting Dr. Pagnucci to give a presentation to your group or organization, click the link below:
Additional Schedule Information
Alternate Meeting Times
I take my teaching responsibilities very seriously and want to be available to help students as much as possible. For this reason, I structure my office hours to coincide with my teaching schedule so that students can easily reach me before and after class. If these hours are not convenient, however, I am also happy to meet with students by appointment at other times. I also regularly meet with my doctoral advisees and other graduate students to provide individual assistance. In other words, if you need help, please set up a meeting with me, and I will be glad to work with you.
As English Department Chair I am often required to attend meetings that can cause last-minute changes to my schedule. If this happens, I apologize in advance and will be happy to reschedule any missed meetings. The English Department secretary will also be glad to help you schedule an appointment.
To see my semester schedules from previous semesters, click here: