- Comics Studies
- Narrative Theory and Narrative Inquiry
- Technical Writing
- Writing Pedagogy
My Newest Edited Collection!
|The Comic Studies Multiverse: Graphic Transformations in Education and Culture
My Newest Book!
|Enter the Superheroes: American Values, Culture, and the Canon of Superhero Literature
My Other Books
|Re-mapping Narrative: Technology’s Impact on the Way We Write|
|Living the Narrative Life: Stories as a Tool for Meaning Making
Don’t Count Your Chickens! Stories for Kids To Tell!
Print Journal Articles
I have published scholarly articles in:
- Computers and Composition
- English Journal
- Studies in the Humanities
- Theory into Practice
- Works and Days
Online Journal Articles
I published an abstract in the online journal Kairos (Fall, 1998, Vol. 3, Issue 2) with my collaborators, Nicholas Mauriello and Tammy White:
- “Re-Booting Your Classroom: An Introductory Workshop on Electronic Pedagogy”
- Pagnuci, G.S., Macauley, W. J., Jr., Winner-White, T., & Mauriello, N. (1998). Teachers, technology, and teamwork: Stories of collaboration. Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education (SITE 1998) 9th International Conference. [On-Line]. Available: http://www.coe.uh.edu/insite/elec_pub/HTML1998/ts_pagn.htm
- White, T., Mauriello, N., & Pagnucci, G. S. (Fall, 1998). Abstract for Re-booting your classroom: An introductory workshop on electronic pedagogy. Kairos [On-line], Vol. 3, Iss. 2. Available http://english.ttu.edu/kairos/3.2/news/wshops/white/abs.html
- Pagnucci, G. S. & Macauley, W. J., Jr. (1997). Connecting business and education through the world wide web. WebNet 97 World Conference of the WWW, Internet, and Intranet. [On-line]. Available: http://www.aace.org/pubs/webnet
I have published book chapters in volumes by:
- National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE)
I have published short stories and poetry in:
- The Acorn
- New Growth Arts Review
I have written technical manuals published by:
- The Software Resource Publications, Inc.