Chapter 11 – Story Reading Groups (School Stories/Language Legends Peer Review)
School Story/Language Legend First Draft Peer Review
- For this class session, we will not meet as a full group in our classroom
- Instead, you will arrange to meet with your partners as a Story Reading Group to discuss the School Story/Language Legend First Drafts that each member of your group has written
- You may meet in person or via zoom and you may meet during class time or some other time if that is more convenient
- Be sure to allow adequate time to discuss all the drafts
- Please send your School Story/Language Legend First Draft to the other people in your Story Reading Group well in advance of the meeting
- Please read the drafts ahead of time and make comments so that you are ready to provide feedback to your group members
- Please cover the following in your response:
- What did you like about the narrative?
- What are the narratives strengths?
- What areas could be improved, enhanced, or clarified?
- Could the reflection be improved in any way?
- If the writer were to make only one revision, what would you suggest?