I will be holding my office hours in 506L Leonard Hall:
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. – Noon & 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. – Noon
- Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – Noon
- Other Times: By Appointment
Teaching, Chairing, & Scholarly Research Schedules
- English Chair Work
- All the time
- Scholarly Research
- Tuesdays & Fridays: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
To access my Zoom meeting room, please use the link below or enter my zoom ID number:
- Zoom Personal Meeting Link: https://iupvideo.zoom.us/my/pagnucci
- Zoom Personal Meeting ID: 724 357 1701
Travel Schedule Information
This semester my professional responsibilities require me to travel away from campus for these meetings:
- Attending New York Comic and Literature Convention
- 5-9, 2022
- New York, NY
If you are interested in inviting Dr. Pagnucci to give a presentation to your group or organization, click the link below:
- Location: Jane E. Leonard Hall, 506L
- Phone: 724-357-2261 (Department of English Main Office)
- Fax: 724-357-2265
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Schedule Information
Alternate Meeting Times
I take my teaching and chair responsibilities very seriously and want to be available to help students as much as possible. For this reason, I structure my office hours to coincide with my teaching schedule so that students can easily reach me before and after class. If these hours are not convenient, however, I am also happy to meet with students by appointment at other times. I also regularly meet with my doctoral advisees and other graduate students to provide individual assistance. In other words, if you need help, please set up a meeting with me, and I will be glad to work with you.
As English Department Chair I am often required to attend meetings that can cause last-minute changes to my schedule. If this happens, I apologize in advance and will be happy to reschedule any missed meetings.
To see my semester schedules from previous semesters, click here: